for more articles
11 Creative Ways You Can Use Autoresponders
|1. Pick 4 or more articles you've written that have a common theme and put them in an
auto responder series. Announce it on your site as an e-mail course on the go.
2. If you have a page for related links, create a related links file and put it on
auto responder. This can be a one-page e-mail containing 15-50 links that are of interest to your visitors. Put your own promotional texts
at the top, middle and bottom of the e-mail.
3. Create a fun or trivia quiz, put it up on your site and put the answers in an
auto responder that your visitors can request. This way, you'll know the people who took your quiz.
4. Write reviews of books, music, e-books, sites, or anything you can think of and put each review (or related reviews) in an
auto responder. If what you are reviewing have affiliate programs, use your affiliate links in the
5. Run a contest on your site or e-zine, then have your visitors or subscribers send their responses to your
auto responder. This way, you won't have to worry about manually sending them a confirmation receipt.
6. Create a frequently updated auto responder and let your visitors and/or subscribers know about it. You can put in weekly tips or links to useful resources in the
auto responder and a reminder to the people who request it that you update it every week or on a regular basis (e.g. tell them to request for the same
auto responder again a week from now). You can use this method instead of using
auto responders with limited follow up messages.
7. If you've written 20 or more articles and you have them on separate auto responder
accounts, create a master list for your articles. In this master list, list the titles of your articles, their
auto responder addresses and their short descriptions. You can then just promote this master list.
8. Put excerpts or free chapters of your e-book, book or paid e-mail courses in an
auto responder series, then include your follow up sales letters at the end.
9. If you're selling your own products, put your testimonials on auto responder, along with the description of your products, an excerpt or a free chapter. This will increase your credibility.
10. Keep track of people who download your free e-book, e-report, or free software by putting their download links in an
auto responder. When you promote your free product, you can just promote the
auto responder address.
11. Put links to your hidden pages on auto responder. A hidden page could be the affiliate page where you have all the graphics, text links, promotional articles that interested affiliates can use. Let people know they can have free access to your affiliate page by requesting the
auto responder. This way, you can have a list of people who are interested in becoming your affiliates.
Here To Return To Our Site